I'm somewhat alone and miserable.

Creativity takes control.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Today in the Garden

Today, i decided to think over where i am heading in life, i lay on my soft warm bed which seemed almost strange to me since i have no been able to rest and think for a bit now for almost a year, and being away from home for so long made me kind of home sick but at the same time i felt like i did not belong here.

My heart is in another place, i am a free spirit and many people who been in that kind of situation would understand that if you had to choose between your happiness and freedom and a large sum of people's happiness, it would be a very hard decision to make because no matter how you look at it, it seems that both of them are equally important..

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment