I'm somewhat alone and miserable.

Creativity takes control.

Monday, March 28, 2011

European Cakes



Growing up in Europe and being European myself i cannot deny food, any good quality,home made, fresh food makes me get the biggest food gasm. Living with my grandmother as a child, who was very passionate about food and was a chef, made me be able to tell the difference between good food and bad and sometimes when my colleagues and me decide to dine in the city i would come across as snobby because of my highly sensative taste buds, the lovely thing is about food, it is not only an important part of our life but is an artwork in its own way.


Do not call a cake unhealthy because of its calories, if theres no artificial additives in it, its fresh and prepared with care then a cake can only be made for pleasurable eating experience, i would never turn down good food. Neverthless i am looking forward to creating a chocolate mountain cake, its european (from ukraine) and it is one of my favourite cakes, i will share the images and recipe with all of yous later, farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment