I'm somewhat alone and miserable.

Creativity takes control.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Spencer and Rutherford" Bags


Some lovely post i found while looking at my old blogs.

" Very unique designer bag with a touch of quirkyness about it. I love the bag not just because of their style but their great quality. I have learned that the best bags are the once that can withstand anything, this reminds me, some designer bags and i am saying this from my experience, designer bags such as Louis Vuitton are like gentel petals you have to be very careful with them so anyone who tries to clean their bag because they want the bag to keep looking new, i suggest against this, my poor mother tried this and now she cannot take her bag with her anywhere, do not try to "renew" your bag, just leave it the way it is or you will regret it."

No comments:

Post a Comment