I'm somewhat alone and miserable.

Creativity takes control.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fetish with Bows

What is with the fetish of putting bows on shoes,dresses, lingerie and hosiery? Sure i am not complaining, because this fetish got me hooked aswell, the importance of a bow is something many women understand, yet are too afraid to bring into their fashion because fearing that it may seem, too inmature. Ladies, a good bow is not a negative addition but a positive one, you cannot imagine how many times i stress this, i have bows on all of my lingerie, really its the best addition yet, very feminine and adds a little unique taste to make your lingerie just a little bit more fun (lingerie undies are taken from my very close friend's blog, please visit it, its fantastic :) shes my inspiration.http://mynameisblossom.tumblr.com/page/11) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment